We are looking for a Business Development Officer for FleetStop - a subsidiary of RHT Africa, to develop and implement a mechanism for identifying and generating business from clients, build customer relationships negotiate and close business deals with the objectives of building organization’s market position and continuous financial growth.
FleetStop is a subsidiary company of RHT Africa which is a Pan-African company which specializes in the mobility sector, in energy transition, and technological systems linked to mobility. RHT Africa have a portfolio of several companies with offices in Mauritius, Zambia, and Uganda.
- Develop both short and long-range plans for penetrating the Ugandan market
- Publicize the Company products and services to the potential clients within the country
- Represent the organization at business networks and industry events
- Prepare all relevant information and submit it to potential Government departments and other companies for prequalification for provision automobile maintenance services
- Identify current business opportunities for growing revenue, diversifying business streams and strengthening market position
- Develop engagement plans and activities to build and strengthen relationships with the potential clients
- Obtain insights from business network on developments in product and/or service offerings in relation to industry needs
- Engage clients to uncover current and potential business concerns and needs
- Evaluate client feedback to identify areas for improvement and recommend changes to enhance client experience
- Plan and Co-ordinate the costing of the Company’s products/services to determine the optimal prices through close study and analysis of product /service costs, consumer perceptions, competition, elasticity of demand, business trends etc
- Respond to queries and advise stakeholders in line with the Company’s objective.