We are looking for terminal operators who would be responsible for assisting daily operations within the Victoria Urban Terminal under FLO Mobility Services Ltd, a subsidiary of RHT Holding Ltd.
The terminal operator shall have two core responsibilities with respect to the bus operations within the terminal:
- Ensure smooth functioning of buses within the terminal and minimizing congestion.
- Handle day-to-day challenges such as buses waiting too long at the alighting bays, lining up for too long along Engineer Street, stopping on the main lane, or not abiding to the approved indications.
- Identify areas of congestion and propose solutions.
- Ensure that bay allocations are properly and reasonably allocated and suggest readjustments as and when required reckoning on traveler demands and bus arrivals so as to avoid congestion within the terminal.
- Ensure the safe running of the terminal.
- The Terminal Operator shall make sure that no passenger is walking or standing along with the bus parking areas as well as to avoid large crowds gathering near specific departure bays
- To look after the overall management of the terminal management system for instance; data input on the system and ensuring that all bus operators complete their daily scheduling on time.
- Any other related duties as and when required.
- Minimum HSC
- Proven working experience in a logistics environment would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- IT Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work odd hours
- Pleasant personality
- Valid driving license or have his own transport
- Live in the vicinity of Port Louis